It is possible that you witnessed a hacker, though you may have seen a lag, whether it be on your end or theirs. Usually you can report them, but unfortunately, this individual was on the test server, and reports are not accepted from the test server.But if you see this on any of the normal servers, below you can see how to report an offender, whether it be in the moment, or after the fact.
Imagine that you are in an interesting battle, but suddenly, someone from either your team or the opponent's team begins to violate the Rules of the Game. This is where the useful ability to “Report Abuse” comes in! All you need to do is type in the chat command: "/vote Name_Of_Offender" and press Enter. (Note - this only works while in a battle.)
Nothing yet. To make something happen, 15% of the players in the battle need to report the offender. If this happens, the player’s nickname turns black for the moderators and the battle in which it is located will be highlighted in the list of battles, creating an excellent signal to alert the Chat Moderator. At this stage – leave it all to the Chat Mods. They have already received special instructions. (If there are four or fewer participants in the battle at the time of the report nothing will happen, as it would only take one report to flag a Chat Mod.)
- A Chat Moderator sees the battle and the events in it only from the moment when he or she enters the battle. They do not have logs of the chat or other events occurring prior to them entering the battle, so it is important to report the offender promptly.
- Remember, the complaint highlights the player’s nickname only if a sufficient number of people complained. Do not think that one or two complaints will be enough.
- All that you need to do is enter the chat command "/vote Name_Of_Offender" and press Enter. After that, wait.
- Be aware that a Moderator may sometimes not come into battle with complaints. Since this is not an automatic system, there may not be a Chat Moderator present on the server your battle is in.
- Remember that your complaint is valid as long as the offender is in the battle, and while all those who complained are in the battle. If someone leaves – the complaint is reset.
- The username of the offender in your battle can be located by pressing Tab. To copy the offender's username, click on it, and proceed to click, "Copy name".
1. First of all, you need to read the Rules of the Game and make sure that the actions of the player you are about to report truly violate them.
2. You need to collect evidence. The best proof is a video which clearly shows the violation. Quality of the video must allow Chat Mods to easily understand nicknames and ranks of all the players.
- We only accept screenshots and videos made less than a month ago.
- The video’s length should be no less than 3 minutes and no more than 20.
- During the video, press TAB at least once to show the scoreboard of the battle.
- We only accept videos made while in the battle as evidence because videos made “outside”, i.e. in the server chat, do not provide enough information on what the player was doing in the battle.
- A series of screenshots from the battle may also serve as evidence.
- Quality of screenshots or videos must allow Moderators to easily understand nicknames and ranks of all the players.
- When recording a video of sabotage, the recorder is not provided any exception from the rules and must continue to comply with them.- All complaints of sabotage will be considered in the light of all the participants of the battle, including the creator of the video.
3. You need to create a new topic in the Game Violators section.
- Remember, the quality of the topic directly affects the speed of its analysis.
- Name of the player that made the screenshot or the video must match the topic starter’s nickname.
- In the topic itself you need to specify the violator’s nickname, attach evidence (screenshots or video) and provide important details about the situation.
Do not try to describe everything that happened in the most favorable way for you. Things like that can be considered strange and may lead to delays in making the decision. You only need to provide evidence and important details.
Servicio de atención al cliente por UserEcho