TankiSport is the official eSports website of Tanki Online, and is where you can register for tournaments, and win cool prizes through playing competitive matches. Most tournaments are only accessible to clans (6-10 players), so in this article, we will show you how to create a clan of your own!
How do you create a clan?
Step 1: Direct yourself to the TankiSport website. This is what the website will look like once you first enter it:
Step 2: Press the “Login” button on the left side of the screen, and log in with your Tanki Online account credentials;
Step 3: After you have logged in, click on the “Teams” button (located on the left side of the screen, a few options below "Login");
Step 4: A new screen will pop up, with lists of the existing First, Second, and Third League clans. To create a new clan, click the “Create” button on the right side of your screen;
Step 5: After you click on “Create,” it will pop up this window:
This window is where you can name your clan. Your team name must follow these rules:
- The name must not violate the Game Rules and legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The name must be unique, not the same name of any active clan, or the name of any legendary closed clan.
- The name must not be provocative (contain inappropriate language or private information about yourself or someone else).
After you have chosen an original name for your clan, that complies all of the rules mentioned above, click the “Create” button to create your clan.
How do you invite members to your clan, and how do they join?
To invite your friend(s) to your new eSports clan, please follow these directions:
- While viewing your clan's page from the "Teams" section of TankiSport, type in the nickname of the player you want to invite to your clan;
- Press "Invite player";
- A notification will pop up in a blue box, including the player's nickname (You can press the "X" in this blue box, and that player's invitation will be revoked).
Note: You can't invite a player who is already in a clan, and while you are participating in a tournament!
Dealing with clan invitations~
After you have invited your friend(s) to your clan, all you need to do is notify them, have them check their TankiSport profile, and accept the invite to your clan. To do so, please tell them to follow these steps:
- Go to your TankiSport profile (after you log in - if you haven't done it);
- Click the green check mark on the invite that matches the clan you are looking to join to accept it (or the red cross mark to reject);
- A box will pop up, making sure you are aware that by confirming you will become part of the clan. Press the red "Ok" button to confirm it (or anywhere outside it to cancel).
Your friend will immediately be added to your clan's roster!
Customer support service by UserEcho