If you visit a website and it isn’t working, you may need to change your site settings to allow Flash.
2. At the bottom, click Site Settings.
3. In the new tab, to the right of "Flash," click Allow.
4. Reload the page.
1. The plugin notification icon will appear toward the left end of the address
2. Click on allow to activate the Flash only for a single visit. To automatically activate Flash for all future visits to that site, check the Remember this decision checkbox.
If you click to activate and allow the plugin, the missing content will load normally. (If it doesn't, click the reload
1. Open the browser
2. In the address field, type opera://settings.
3. On the settings page, type Flash in the search field and click on the content settings and then open the Flash.
4. Enable the "Allow sites to run Flash"
5. Refresh the browser tab, or restart the browser.
1. Click on the small padlock icon shown in the picture below which is highlighted in red.
2. At the bottom, select the Allow Flash Player buttom highlighted in blue.
3. Reload the webpage to apply the changes.
Customer support service by UserEcho