Reporting an offender in battle
Game violators can be reported at the time of offence inside the battle itself. All you need to do is:
Click on the name of the offender and select "Vote"
After that, all you can do is wait for the moderator to investigate the incident.
- The moderator sees the battle and the events in it only from the moment when they enter the battle.
- The complaint highlights the player's nickname only if a sufficient number of people register a complaint. One or two complaints will not be enough.
- Be aware that a moderator may sometimes not come into battle with complaints. This is not an automated system, and it is possible that all moderators on the server would be currently occupied investigating other incidents.
- Your complaint is valid as long as the offender is in the battle, and while all those who have complained are in the battle. If someone leaves, the complaint is reset.
- Complaining to Battle moderators is also possible in Game Reports channel on the chat.
- Do not send complaints about players who have not violated any rules. All complaints are logged and carefully checked by moderators.
- The username of the offender can be copied from the battle log at the top right corner of the interface. In order to do that, you need to left-click on the name of the offender while holding CTRL. You can also click the offenders name in the battle log or chat. That will open up a list from which you can select the copy name option.
Reporting a violation on Forum
1. First of all you need to read the rules of the game and make sure that the actions of the player truly violates the rules.
2. To report something, you need to click the Report button found under each user's posts, as shown below:
3. After clicking the Report button a new page will appear:
4. Add in all the important information you have about what you are going to report and then click Submit Report.
Customer support service by UserEcho