If you are having lag problems with Tanki Online crashing while you are playing you should follow the below written steps to improve your gameplay experience!
- Use full-screen mode. (Does your game lag? There is a solution!)
- Clean your Flash player cache. (How to clear your Flash player cache)
- Clean your Browser cache. (How to clear your browser cache)
- Clean your registry.
- Try refreshing the page using F5, on your keyboard. (If using a browser.)
- Try changing your browser.
- Remove all your downloads, which you've carried out using torrent, limewire, etc.
- Turn off all applications that use the network bandwidth.
- Turn off the antivirus that could slow down the connection.
- Check your internet connection, check the speed of your Internet connection. (For example, try visiting this site: SpeedTest.) If your download speed is low, files will load slowly. We recommend a minimum connection speed of 256 kbps
- Clean up old and useless files, caches and similar using special programs. (For example, try using this program: CCleaner.)
- Increases your FPS (Frames Per Second). (How do I raise my FPS?)
- If you use laptop with wireless connection try to use Ethernet cable to increase the speed connection.
- Play in a server with few people connected.
- Try running Tanki Online as a separate application. (To run Tanki Online as a separate application)
- Clear your Shared Objects. (How to clear Shared Objects)
- Try playing through http://fix.tankionline.com/ (or put any other word (subdomain) in front of ".tankionline", for example your nickname - this starts the game in a new, fresh state.
Customer support service by UserEcho