Below is something similar to the message you may have encountered:
If you face such a situation, don't worry and try not to get angry. Just follow the below shown steps:
- If this error pops up regularly, then change your password and e-mail. It is probable that someone else is logging into your account, and thus, kicking you off the server.
- Try refreshing the page using F5 on your keyboard. (If using a browser.)
- Try clearing the Flash-Player cache. (For more information on how to do this check here: How do I clear the cache of my Flash Player?)
- Try changing your browser.
- Try updating your Flash Player
- Remove all your downloads, which you've carried out using a torrent, limewire etc.
- Try running a virus scan with your own Anti-Virus software - your PC may have been infected by a virus.
- Check your internet connection. Perhaps there are problems with your Internet provider meaning that the response from the server has been discontinued, as the session has been terminated.
- Slow internet. Check the speed of your Internet connection. (For example, try visiting this site: SpeedTest.) If your download speed is low, files will load slowly. We recommend a minimum connection speed of 256 kbps.
- Clean up old and useless files, caches and similar using special programs. (For example, try using this program: CCleaner.) If your download speed is low, files will load slowly. We recommend a minimum connection speed of 256 kbps
- Try changing your IP Address by turning your router off and on again.
خدمة دعم العملاء من خلال UserEcho