Shared Objects have nothing to do with updates, they just store password hash, ignore list and game settings.
The Flash Player saves data not only in the browser cache, but on the hard drive as well. This data should also be cleared from time to time.
Please note that when clearing Shared Objects, you will also be deleting your saved password, your chat blacklist and your game settings.
Ways to delete Shared Objects~Method #1
2. Click on Local Storage tab and move the slider to 0, then Click “OK”.
3. Refresh the page, choose “Already Registered”, enter your login and password. After that a window will appear where you need to click “Allow”.
1. Close the game.
2. Enter the Flash Player settings manager.
3. Click on “Website Storage Settings” tab.
4. Find tankionline.com in the list. There can be many addresses. Since there is no search function, you can sort the websites listed there by name which will make the search easier.
5. Click on Delete website. There is also a button called “Delete all sites”. Please note that if you click on it, you can lose all the settings of other games, video players, etc.
1. Download and open CCleaner.
2. In CCleaner, click the Cleaner icon and then the Applications tab.
3. Under Multimedia, select Adobe Flash Player.
4. Clear the cookies.
Servicio de atención al cliente por UserEcho