- You can increase FPS of the game by running Tanki Online as a separate application (using Standalone Flash Player).
- You can also increase the FPS rate and improve the graphics quality by enabling hardware acceleration.
Options: Mip-Mapping, Fog, Shadows under tank, Dynamic shadows, Deep Shadows, Soft particles and Adaptive FPS.
How to turn options off~1. Log-in with your Tanki Online account credentials and visit the Settings from the in-game page for your account:
2. A screen will pop up with the settings, and here you can select or de-select any option you wish.
3. After selecting or de-selecting what you wish, click "Save" and enjoy a faster game with fewer crashes and a higher FPS.
How to increase your FPS even more~1. Start loading a server and then right-click on the loading screen with your mouse.
2. A screen will pop up with Flash Player settings. Proceed to follow the instructions shown below.
Customer support service by UserEcho