Clearing browser cache manually~
Internet Explorer 9 and 10:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the “Tools” button, point to “Safety”, and then click “Delete browsing history.”
3. Make sure only “Temporary Internet Files” is selected, and then click “Delete.”
Internet Explorer 7 and 8:
2. Select Tools » Internet Options.
3. Click on the General tab and then the Delete… button.
4. Click on the Delete files… button.
5. Click the Yes button.
To get the desired results you may also need to delete your cookies. Please note that by doing that you also delete all the saved logins and passwords, settings for specific sites, etc.
6. Click on the Delete cookies… button.
7. Click the Yes button.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. Check all the boxes except for Clear saved passwords
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select the beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
2. On the “Delete private data” screen, click Details.
Note: In Opera 10.0 and higher, the button will be labelled “Detail Options” on the left side.
3. Check the “Delete entire cache” box. Then click Delete.
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
5. Click OK to close the Options window.
1. Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache…
2. Click Empty.
Safari for Windows
1. Once your browser is open, click the gear icon on the top right.
2. Select “Reset Safari…” This will prompt a screen to open.
3. Select “Remove all website data” at the very bottom of the prompt. Check or uncheck any other categories you want reset.
4. Click “Reset”.
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies using CCleaner software~
The procedure takes a few seconds and you do not need to go to the settings of your browser. You can download CCleaner here.
Once the installation is complete, open the program and click the Applications tab. Find your browser there and check the Internet Cache and Cookies boxes, click “Run Cleaner.”
Note: Clearing your cache will also clear your player's ignored list as well as the log in details.
Servicio de atención al cliente por UserEcho