Reporting a game violator in battle~
Game violators can be reported at the time of offence inside the battle itself. All you need to do is to click on the name of the offender from the battle stats list and select "Vote".
After that, you simply need to wait for a Battle Moderator to investigate the case.
- The Battle Moderator sees the battle and the events in it only from the moment when they enter the battle.
- The complaint highlights the player's nickname only if a sufficient number of people have registered a complaint. One or two complaints will not be enough.
- Be aware that a Moderator may sometimes not come into a battle with complaints. This is not an automated system, and it is possible that all Moderators in the server are currently occupied investigating other incidents.
- Your complaint is valid as long as the offender, as well as all those who have complained, are in the battle. If someone leaves, the complaint is reset.
- Complaining to Battle Moderators is also possible in the 'Game Reports' channel of the Lobby Chat.
- Do not send complaints about players who have not violated any rules of the game. All complaints are logged and carefully checked by Moderators.
- The Nickname of the offender can be copied from the battle log at the top right corner of the interface or from the battle chat whenever their name becomes available there. In order to do that, you need to left-click on the name of the offender while holding the 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard. That will open up a list from which you can select the copy name option.
Reporting a game violator in chat~
Firstly, find a hacker, saboteur or any player violating the Game Rules in battle. Once you have found a hacker, go to the 'Game Reports' channel of the Lobby Chat. You can find this by clicking the dropdown beside your current channel's name and scrolling down to 'Game Reports'.
Once you have opened up this chat channel, do the following:
1. Copy the link of the battle where the violator is.
2. Paste it in the chat channel along with the nickname of the violator and what violation they are causing.
Reporting a game violator via forum~
Sometimes, if you are not able to post the battle link in the 'Game Reports' section of the Lobby Chat, you can still get a violator punished.
All you have to do is, record a short video of the violator (according to the time requirement) as they violate the Game Rules and upload it to YouTube. Once the video has been uploaded to YouTube, post the video here on the Russian forum. A Battle Moderator will analyse the video and decide if the player needs to be punished.
Important: Before posting a video, make sure to read its Section Rules first.
Reporting a forum violator~
1. First of all, you need to read the rules of the game and make sure that the actions of the player truly violates them.
2. To report something, you need to click the 'Report post' button found on the top right corner of each post
3. After clicking on it, a pop-up dialogue box will appear.
4. Add in all the necessary information you have about the violation and click 'Submit Report'.
Soon a Forum Moderator will take any necessary action against the violator.
Customer support service by UserEcho