What to do if my account is blocked due to an inappropriate nickname?

What information should I include in my e-mail if I was blocked due to inappropriate nickname?

If you were blocked for an inappropriate nickname, you can change it free of charge.
To do that, you need to send us the nickname that you wish to use. Be sure the new nickname is not being used by another player in the game (check nickname availability). The only thing that will be changed on your account is the nickname. Your experience points, crystals, and garage items will remain the same.

To request a nickname change, use this form.

This article was helpful for 495 people. Is this article helpful for you?