1) I had fired more than 70 times with my Thunder m4 (fully micro upgraded). However I didn't kill much, even when in advantage and even with DD activated. On the other hand, my Viking m4 (fully micro-upgraded) was constantly killed by; a) single railgun shots, b) single shaft shots, c) TWO smoke shots, d) THREE fast shots from Ricochet, e) ONE or TWO hammer shots, f) In a blink of an eye from firebird that never run out of fire (the same for freeze)...
2) In a deathmatch with 16 players why is player [Storm] S_M_Shaft_Mannoth has 31 destroyed and only 14 Lost, being in first place, while I was placed last with 6 Destroyed and 26 Lost?
Didn't I play the same game? Didn't I shot plenty?
Basically he was rewarded by doing little to nothing, I mean by cheating sponsored by TO.
3) I fired and hit plenty with my Thunder. Why this don't translate in more kills?
4) I take a hard time and effort to evade and trying to play best, why I'm I unable to destroy but being destroyed so easily?
Why my super-human effort get a reward of only 165 Crystals while the first player did get 945 crystals?
5) Even the forth place, [K.C.T.] valid98, with 22 destroyed and 21 lost get more crytals than anyone else, 1212... Why?
6) I'm constantly reporting cheating, why no one do nothing?
OOOHHH wait, was it your "sponsored cheating" in action? What should I do to benefit from the same sponsored cheating, so I can increase my destruction rate according to my "plenty fire and hit" and according to my super-human effort?
Customer support service by UserEcho