When facing a problem~
First of all, if you're viewing this topic, you at the very least are on the right track. Secondly, in regards to your issue, it's likely that your problem is not unique, or and has probably already answered. So please, before you create a new topic:
- Take a moment to use the search function on the main page of this site.
- Check the Tanki Online Wiki.
If you can't find the solution to your problem and you decided to make a topic about it, then:
1. Give your topic the most informative title possible, not just 'Problem!' or 'Help!'.
2. Describe the problem in as much detail as you can. If possible, attach a screenshot. Uninformative messages such as 'I get an error!' won't help us to understand what your problem is and will just slow down the process of resolving your issue.
3. If the problem is technical (not financial or organizational), please include the following in your topic:
A) The version of your operating system (OS), browser, version of Flash Player and anti-virus software.
В) Method (ADSL, WiFi, cable, etc.) and speed of Internet connection.
C) If the Internet connection comes via a router (and/or modem) - give its model.
5. If you're complaining about low FPS in the game or delays in the interface, you can also add:
D) The type of processor (full information if possible) and its operating frequency.
E) The amount of RAM.
F) The model of the graphics card and its driver version.
G) Your screen resolution.
If you don't have a problem, but questions about game, tanks, forum, etc., those too are welcome here.
A few things to bear in mind~
Once you have posted a topic, it will be hidden until a Help Site Consultant reviews it. If the question is original and has not been asked before, it shall be published. Though if the question was not clear, or has been asked before, the topic will be deleted.
Do not write to Moderators in a PM, you'll find your answer more easily and sooner if posted here.
Do not just repeat answers already given by others. Topics must be kept as clean as possible. And for those who are trying to help - it's great that you want to help out a fellow tankman. However, if you don't know or are unsure of the exact answer/solution, simply do not reply. DO NOT give wrong advice.
Once your problem gets solved, please indicate as such in the topic so a Help Site Consultant may close the topic.
If you have a serious problem and want to contact the Tech Support, do it using this form.
Customer support service by UserEcho