+166
Answered

change of name

biatlon_FX 3 years ago • updated by sw-sw.ka 6 months ago 98
Hi can I change my username?
nickname

Answer

Answer

To change your nickname you must open the Application for paid nickname change and fill the fields with the respective answers. Before requesting the change, make sure that your new name isn't already taken (How to check nickname availability) and it doesn't break the Game Rules. Please note that the nickname should consist of at least 3 symbols.

Now a here are a few commonly asked questions:

Q: How much is the service?
A: It costs 100 000 crystals.

Q: Does the service maintain all my account information and garage items?
A: Yes, only 100 000 crystals will be taken from your wallet. Everything else, so experience, rating, and tanks and guns in the garage, stay the same.

Q: Does the service clean my karma?
A: No, all your violations and the account history are still there.

Q: Does the service change my password as well?
A: No, it will still be the same until you change it.

Q: Does my nickname in the forum and Help Site change too?
A: Yes.

Hello Messi&Shipulin !!!

"How To Change Your Nickname" <~~ You Can Find It. "Here" .
Note: It costs 100 000 crystals.

Hope You Understand & Like This Topic.

Thanks

Regards
~ Sonicm35-zain.
Changing your nickname will cost you 100 000 crystals
u can get suspended for changing nick names
Hello you can change to nickname here -----> http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=170935 it does cost 100k cry. Bye hope this helped :)
changing your name costs 100 000 crystals
so dont bros
Stick with username but if you got spare crystals in your wallet, go ahead
I changed name on my second account. Following information is from tanki online support team. I hope this helps.

Changing your nickname is a paid service which costs 100 000 crystals. If you agree, this amount of crystals will be deducted from your account.

To change the account nickname, we need to verify that you are its real owner. Please send us an email, containing the following information.

1. Your nickname in the game.
2. Have you ever invested real money in the game, if so, specify the dates of payments and state the method of payment (if using SMS, write your phone number).
3. Are you someone's referral? (referrals are players that joined the game by clicking on a banner or a link). If so then enter the nickname of your referrer (the person who invited you to the game).
4. Which e-mail address your account was linked to after the registration?
5. Which serious bans / punishment were on your account?
6. The last time you entered the game (date).
7. Where do you play from (country, region, city)?

Please provide a screenshot containing your external IP address from the page http://whatismyipaddress.com and place it on a free image hosting website such as: http://imageshack.us/

8. What is the last hull purchased on your account?
9. What is the last gun purchased on your account?
10. You need to send us a new nickname for your account, which is not occupied by another player and does not break the rules of the game. The maximum length of nickname is 20 symbols. You can learn how to check nickname availability here:http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=168476

You can find information on how to make a screenshot and upload it here:

http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=163430

The more information you give and the sooner you do it, the faster we will be able to help you

vaaa temo :D rodindeli komentari :D

Hahaha, it's cheaper to make a new account.
I agree with the price , If someone hacks your acc , he will change your name and when you log in " User doesn't exist "
a few days ago, i wrote help@tankionline.com... i asked them that, i want to change just one letter (small to bigger) in my nickname.. will i pay the same price? can it be less crystals for that changing (about 20 k)? 
they said me NO... this is not FAIR..
Again you are changing your nickname! What didn't you understand? Even this one letter that you want to change it will cost you 100.000 crystals...
change's meaning is writing another nickname instead of it... i dont want to do this... understand?

ex: king=King - Angel=angel    are they different nicknames?
I was gonna change but it's to much it should be like 20k. I dont think that changin you name is that big of a deal
20k? I don't think so. I would say around to 50k... 
+2
Honestly, I think that it should be a LOT lower of a price to change your name. Changing your name is seriously around the cost of most m2 guns. That's ridiculous. What if you made an account, and then a day later, you realize that a name like booger wipe or something doesn't make for a formidable tank name. There's no way that your gonna have 100k crystals. I speak for all the noobs of Tanki Online in saying that the price should be 1-2k. Or lower. I mean seriously, imagine having to put up with a name like boogerwipe when other people have Spartan_Killer, of ShadowSword, or AllGunsBlazing. Booger Wipe just isn't the type of name you are looking for if you want a good rep on the game.
yeah hes right you should listen
you need 100,000 Crystal to change it , if you have 100,000 crystal Go to e-mail and write to help@tankionline.com i want to change my name , after 12hour tanki ask you 10 quitsions :
1. Your nickname in the game.
2. Have you ever invested real money in the game, if so, specify the dates of payments and state the method of payment (if using SMS, write your phone number).
3. Are you someone's referral? (referrals are players that joined the game by clicking on a banner or a link). If so then enter the nickname of your referrer (the person who invited you to the game).
4. Which e-mail address your account was linked to after the registration?
5. Which serious bans / punishment were on your account?
6. The last time you entered the game (date).
7. Where do you play from (country, region, city)?

Please provide a screenshot containing your external IP address from the page http://whatismyipaddress.com and place it on a free image hosting website such as: http://imageshack.us/

8. What is the last hull purchased on your account?
9. What is the last gun purchased on your account?
10. your new name ?
answer in this Quistions and after 1-10 days your nickname will changed ))
Ok, this topic got already the answer so it doesn't needs more.

~D4T
I wonder how much it costs to switch nicknames with another player/alternate?
Hello
Send message to- help@tankionline they will help you
You have to know you'r account information.
You must have 100k to change your nick name

Good luck:)
Changing nicknames should be free. I love Tanki, but that is a stupid amount of crystals.
No if players can change there nick name for free u cant know who's your friend or the one who hate you
:)
Hello
Send message to- help@tankionline they will help you
You have to know you'r account information.
You must have 100k to change your nick name

Good luck:)
It is impossible to give 100,000 to change the name
Hi,
At first you go to your E-mail that have been linked in TankiOnline , Send message to- help@tankionline
about your new nick name.
they will ask you some questions about your account tanki information and you'll answer them , they will change it " the name " will take it 1-2 days to change and they will take from your crystal 100.000 cry
And you be must have a 100k crystal.

I have heard that it cost like 100,000 crystals or something like that.
i had 9000 cristals gold box :) ;)

IF you whant to change your name you have to pay 100000 crystals thats fear.

Its pretty stupid that you have to waste crystals why dont you do it for free or at least take it from my xp.
if u have 1 acount and u have 1 more and u wat 2 swich all ur m1 2 the acount 2 play on and their the same rank how can u do it

I want to do this but for 100,000 crys hmmmm
i like this but for 100k........

how do I go into a battle from here

100k crystals only for changing my name? That´s strange...

PLZ my banne

nicname:spilnere

I want name change of tank
Tank name is nikagogotishivli
i have 100 k and pls change name

can you please change my nick name

help@tankionline.com

tomas_medina

Thanks! Now my brother can change his nickname/username!

Answer

To change your nickname you must open the Application for paid nickname change and fill the fields with the respective answers. Before requesting the change, make sure that your new name isn't already taken (How to check nickname availability) and it doesn't break the Game Rules. Please note that the nickname should consist of at least 3 symbols.

Now a here are a few commonly asked questions:

Q: How much is the service?
A: It costs 100 000 crystals.

Q: Does the service maintain all my account information and garage items?
A: Yes, only 100 000 crystals will be taken from your wallet. Everything else, so experience, rating, and tanks and guns in the garage, stay the same.

Q: Does the service clean my karma?
A: No, all your violations and the account history are still there.

Q: Does the service change my password as well?
A: No, it will still be the same until you change it.

Q: Does my nickname in the forum and Help Site change too?
A: Yes.

it should be less like 30-40k

maybe 1k would be the best!

maybe they should make a sale on the price if changing nickname like 50% of on the sales

how long does it take for the service to change my nickname?

how long does it take for the service to change my nickname?

One to seven days but they normally consider the applications in a shorter time.